Monday, July 03, 2006

Update on my little problem

On Friday I had an EGD. Basically they stick a camera and a tube down my throat. I did, indeed, have a stricture. The area was closed to the size of a ballpoint pen, it was stretched to the size of a pea. I'll 99.99% sure have another one. YIPEE. That's fun times I tell ya.


I feel better. I can eat and keep food down. It sucks because I still feel food caught in my chest, but it's not as bad as before. AND I'm not hurling. That's good!

All in all I'm doing ok. I'm feeling blue lately. I think I just really want to eat. Wednesday they advance my diet. I know I'll get crackers and cheese. Other foods too. I already keep a food diary, but after Wednesday I'm going to start calorie counting. I figure right now I'm well under 500 calories a day. I want to make sure I stay within whatever range I'm supposed to.

Thank you, again, everyone who checks on me.

4 comments:

hyka's mess said...

keep up the good work Lin!!!

Mimi said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Keep going. Take a peek at my blog, I wrote something for you.

Carie said...

I am glad you are feeling better...I will still keep you in my good vibes thoughts just for the future "problems" I am just so glad all is well now :o)

Mimi said...

How are you doing? It's been a few days since you posted, not that I'm stalking you or anything. I'll be gone for a few days, have a good weekend.