Saturday, September 30, 2006

TODAY IS FOUR MONTHS OUT!!

I have a lot of new choices for foods. Today I actually had a chicken soft taco from Taco Bell. I ate half of it. It was DELICIOUS. I have also found a protein shake I like -- Unjury is what it's called. GREAT product.

I don't have a picture, but tomorrow I'll have Vicky take one to mark the fourth month. So far, I have NO SIGNS of hair loss. THANK YOU GOD!!!

My new BMI is 49.9. Before my surgery it was at over 60%. I have now officially moved from Super Obese to Extremely Obese..lol.

Oh you probably wonder what my weight is now. Remember, I started at 398. I'm now at 288!!!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Absolutely amazing! So very proud of you as are so many others :) Fantastic job Lin!!!! Hugs!

hyka's mess said...

AWESOME LIN!!!

Susan Davis said...

Look folks, it's the amazing shrinking woman! HAH!

I know this is just extremely wonderful for you.

Question... why would you have hairloss?

Kudos, Lin!