Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Shoulder...

I hurt my shoulder/neck/back. I don't even know how to explain it. I do know it HURTS. I can't take Motrin or any other NSAIDs because of my surgery. I do have some Flexiril (muscle relaxer). It doesn't do much, if anything. Tylenol does very little. The best thing has been a hot shower, but how many hot showers can a person take? I'm using a heating pad, but it's a STUPID one. It shuts off every 15 freaking minutes!! UGH!! To top it off, Gunner peed in my bed again. This time right smack in the middle of the bed. On my quilt and comforter. Gary's doing the laundry for me since it really hurts to even move much. If I'm not feeling better by Friday, I guess I'll go to the stupid doctor. I don't know what they could possibly do.

I've hurt this same area before. It flares up from time to time. I guess maybe it's a pinched nerve? Well hell I don't know. I do know it hurts.

Yeah this was a boring post..lol.

No comments: