Saturday, June 30, 2007

Stuff

I am so jittery lately. The doctor took me off Klonopin and put me on Seroquel. The Seroquel is a VERY low dose. The dosage for people using it as a mood stabilizer is usually upwards of 990 mg he said. I take 25 mg for my anxiety. It does take care of my anxiety, BUT it leaves me all jittery. Which makes me annoyed/irritated/bitchy. Add that to the fact I have my period approaching and frankly.. IT'S JUST NO DAMN FUN.

I've been eating like there's no tomorrow. Today I ate three pieces of sourdough bread. My stomach should NOT hold that much. It's because of all the damn Dt. Dr. Pepper I drink. I need to stop that. I have decided I'm going to focus on exercising. Then on adding more water -- which will make it impossible to drink as much Dt. Dr. Pepper -- THEN in reducing my food intake.

Gary assures me that every month at this time of month I am SURE I'm gaining weight. My weight fluctuates between 228 and 233. I hate that. Ok 234. LOL

The one fat-free, sugar-free food I can eat is licorice.. but it makes me ridiculously gassy... Yeah TMI but true.

No comments: