Monday, November 06, 2006

Update

I am down to 269 lbs. That is a total loss of 129 lbs! I am doing really well. I just need to eat better. I have an appointment with the dietician on November 17. That will really help.

Gary should be home within a few weeks. I'm holding my breath on that one. Who knows. I hope so though. His parents might be coming to visit when he comes home. His mom is sweet but drives me nuts. I adore his dad.

Gunner just got over having a huge ear infection. He's back to acting normal. Which means he's a hellion.

My depression is a lot better now that I'm back on Effexor. Today for some reason I'm having an anxious day. I think it's because I have a doctor's appointment for a cold and I hurt my hip last week. It's a new doctor and I always get nervous w/that. I have taken two of my anti-anxiety pills and I'm still anxious. Imagine if I didn't have them.

That's about it. Thank you everyone for the sweet, supportive comments.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I hope you're feeling better. I just started coming down with a cold, so it sucks. But, I still have to work,yuck. I hope Gary does get to come home on time. That will be great. Congrats on the weight. You're doing great and I'm very happy for you.