Sunday, December 10, 2006

Update

Ok here's a bit of an update...

* My weight loss has slowed way down. I think it's a combo of not exercising as much (which I've started back), eating poorly (which I'm TRYING to fix) and the natural progression of my weight loss tapering off and evening out. I'm at 259 as of Tuesday.

* Gary and I had sex last night -- first time in the two weeks since he's been back. It wasn't bad. He was better than he's ever been before. But I didn't orgasm. I think I worry too much about what is not happening, rather than what is.

* We leave in a week to go to Albuquerque (YIPPEEE) and then Montana (EHH).

* Last night Gary told me he realized he's taken me for granted far too often. I'm not sure what to think about that.

* I wish my friends would blog more often..lol

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I wish I was going to New Mexico. We had a bad storm a week ago and were without power for 36 hrs. Of course, this week, it's going to be in the 50's. As far as your weight, you weigh less than me and you will get back on track. With Gary back home, I'm sure that you have just been enjoying him, rather than worry about your routine. Dan always worries about not getting me to orgasim, but he doesn't realize that I can enjoy sex without the big finish. Of course, the only time I can get away without finishing, is when we have a quicky.lol